Hi Mr.Nhari,
Thanks for your response and the question about
setting up these services in our countries! I guess
that is the point I was really trying to get to.

We really don't need to set up nothing physically
anywhere! All the resources we need, that we were cut
off from for a long time are within our reach right
now... no matter where we are. We just need to tap
into them. And that is why I recommended X.COM. Forget
about the financial advantages, for a moment! There is
internet access in virtually every country in the
world...people are just not tapping into it!

So we as IT professional can help convince our people
of the advantages in engaging in internet
transactions, and I think X.COM is a company worth
trying out. They are a reputable bank at the cutting
edge of information technology as far as financial
management is concerned!

By the way I don't understand this charge of spamming!
As an African and as an IT professional, I don't see
why I should not inform our community on this list
about a service I happen to have a lot of confidence
in. And so what if there are certain financial
benefits involved? That will probably end up with a
non-profit organization involved in internet education
directed towards Africans in particular. As an MCSE
and Web developer, I do just fine!

Akere Divine Achu, MCSE

P.S. By the way did visit my web site to check out
some of the free computer related services offered to
the community!
http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/akere/mcphome.html