Hi Devine,

I agree with the views expressed below.  This list is not for ordinary
Africans.  It is for IT EXPERTS and PROFESSIONALS.  An insight into say, how
I can develop such a system in say Ghana, or Senegal would have helped us
more.

I think there are other avenues on the net for adverts.  Better luck next
time.

I am sure you are new to this list.  There are very top professionals who do
not care to write their credetials after their names.  I promise you that
some of the people on this list can fill a whole page with their degrees and
.......... Maybe Clement will give you some information on the aim of this
list.

Good Luck

Edward