Mr Brooks,
Since U don't seem to realize that X.COM is a
reputable bank at the cutting edge of information
technology as far as online finance is concerned, I am
going to rest my case! And if I understood correctly,
this list is about Africans and Information
Technology!!!
Akere D. Achu, MCSE

P.S. By the way did U visit my homepage to sample the
free services offered to the community?

=== message truncated ===