Dear brother Sunday,
How are you today?  I am not trying to beat the dead horse but I would like
to seize this opportunity to write and let you know that I really do share
your views.  We may have been saying the same thing from diffrent angles.

I try as much as possible not to make our country's situation a public topic
if you wondered why I may seem a little vague (cautious) sometimes.  For
example, when I commented on the luxury of telephones and up-to-date
computers, it doesn't mean that we can't afford to have them in Nigeria but
there are obstacles(being cautious again) that make such things become
luxury.

You mentioned how you were booed at the Nigeria Internet Conference in 1995.
  Were you booed because someone had better ideas and if so has any been
successfully implemented?  This is an example why I say that we are behind,
and that's nothing wrong with being behind which is not as bad as Staying
behind.  Cliff mentioned in his last article about someone saying that
"everyday is Y2K in Nigeria."

Unfortunately, there are some people in high places that actually think this
way and would make erroneous decisions which the common people will pay for
in the end.  This is frustrating part, not funny.  Because of our cultural
values, I felt the need to write you and I hope you didn't feel like I
insulted you in any way because that has never been my intention.

Sincerely,

Kelechi