---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Thandi Mbvundula" <[log in to unmask]>, on 14/12/99 08:05:
To: smtp@ROSANT02@Servers[<[log in to unmask]>]

Dear Colleagues

A number of organisations in Malawi and I would expect elsewhere have been
hit by a virus which was activated on December 13th 1999. Computers with
the virus had their command interpreters and a number of other system files
deleted or corrupted.

If anyone has any information on this or any other viruses expected to hit
from now through to the new millenium, please contact me directly.

Regards

Ms Thandi Mbvundula
Managing Partner
Epsilon & Omega
2nd Floor, ADL House
P O Box 31125
Lilongwe 3
Malawi

Tel: +265-784444
Cell: +265-824446
Fax: +265-781231
Email: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]