From:                   "David Spinks" <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     "UK-BCP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date sent:              Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:00:50 -0000
Subject:                [uk-bcp] MOR Checklists by Action 2000

Dear Members

The following excellent check lists as attached word
documents have just been emailed to me by Andy Nurse of
Action 2000. Once again my apologies for the volume of
message today but some of this may be of significant benefit
to many members :

Last minute tips for checking your IT before 31 December
1999

Tips for checking your IT after 1 January 2000

Last Minute tips for checking your electronically controlled
equipment before 31 December 1999

Tips for checking your
electronically controlled equipment after 1 January 2000

David Spinks

Why not recommend UK-BCP Interest Group to others?

Simply ask them to send an email to :

  Check out your group's private Chat room --
http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=uk-bcp&m=1

  Join in the discussion and news on Y2K in Ireland!
  Send a blank email to [log in to unmask]
  Visit http://www.egroups.com/list/y2k-ireland/
  Patrick O'Beirne B.Sc. M.A. FICS. Process Improvement & Audit
  http://www.sysmod.com  Tel: +353 (0)55 22294   Fax: 055 22297
  Systems Modelling Ltd, Tara Hill, Gorey, Co. Wexford, IRELAND