Maybe someone out there has some suggestions for us.....

At the request of USAID, the CHANGE project is developing a disease detection kit , to support community-based surveillance activities. The kit is being produced in collaboration with the primary users of the kit: CORE Private Voluntary Organizations (PVOs), Peace Corps Volunteers, Japanese Volunteers, and other interested non-governmental organizations (NGOs).

 Because the identification of polio can be confusing at times we would like to include a set of visual aids that would enable health workers to properly identify polio and AFT/Polio we would like to include a set of information cards with appropriate images.  At first look there didn't seems to be much existing that could be used. We have checked several web sites but haven't been able to find good identifying visuals. If any one has suggestions as to were we might be able to locate images of AFT/Polio, we would be very grateful.

Benedict Tisa
Senior Program Officer
Academy For Educational Development
tel 202 884-8155
fax 202 884-8792
email: [log in to unmask]
The CHANGE Project is a newly-funded USAID cooperative agreement designed to provide a focused source of leadership and technical assistance on behavior change worldwide.  The purpose of the project is to develop and apply new, state-of-the-art techniques for behavior change that will increase the impact, sustainability, scale and cost-effectiveness of interventions in child health, maternal health, and nutrition education.