 Ticket Number: HEA-NOC/19990630-02         Ticket Status: CLOSE
 Ticket Type:   Scheduled                   Ticket Source: HEA-NOC
 Ticket Scope:  Line                        Site/Line:     HEAnet <=> US
 Ticket Owner:  [log in to unmask]             Problem Fixer: Esat Net
 Ticket Opened:                             Problem Start: 19990630  18:30 UTC+1
 Ticket Closed: 19990630  22:47:31 UTC      Problem End:   19990630  20:00 UTC+1

Problem Description:

Outage on US circuit to resolve serious problems with our access
through BBN. (see ticket HEA-NOC/19990630-01)

Affected:

All traffic from HEAnet through BBNPlanet i.e. US connectivity.
Traffic to INEX, JANET and TEN-155 unaffected.

Actions:

Monitoring at this end; Esat and BBN will work to find and fix
the problem.

Update 19990630 23:35 davew
Routes returned to the exchange points at 23:30, and traffic is
flowing to all destinations (including those that were inaccessible
earlier). Still waiting for a report from our upstream.

Time to Fix:

4h 30m outage. Additional Notes:

This ticket is now being closed and further updates will be
posted to HEA-NOC/19990630-01