Fellow members of the XML-L mailing list,

please forgive me if I slightly "abuse" this discussion list for a brief
announcment, but it concerns a shareware development tool that might be
interesting for many colleagues here - and I'll keep it very terse:

My company has just today released a new structured XML and DTD editor
for Windows called "XML Spy" that is distributed as Shareware. Please
check out our web-site at http://www.xmlspy.com/ if you are interested in further details...

Thank you - and sorry to bother you (I promise there will be no further
announcements, so please don't flame me),

Alexander Falk
http://www.icon-is.com/falk/