> > >http://www.mozilla.org
>
> I've looked at this and the mirrors occasionally but never seen a
> version for SunOS 4.1.3, Alpha, Linux or W95. Has anyone compiled them
> yet? All the directories on all the mirros I've seen have either been
> empty or had versions for some assorted other Unix platforms I don't
> have around here.

Nightly builds should be online again (there may be some breaks, but the
situation is improving). Right now there are binaries for Linux and Windows.
You can go looking for the binaries directly from the above URL, or from the
more user friendly interface of MozillaZine (follow the Fetch Builds link):

http://www.mozillazine.org

--
  Heikki Toivonen      Tel: +358 6  3240 755  Email: [log in to unmask]
  CITEC Software Ltd.  GSM: +358 50 3399 382  URL: http://www.citec.fi