> I thought I had read that there is a plug-in that allows you to view XML
> files in Netscape; but I can't for the life of me find it. Does
> it exist? Is
> it or will it soon be possible to view XML files in Netscape?
>
> Karen Peterson
> 610.260.2644

The next version, Communicator 5.0 or whatever it will be called, will have
XML support. As you propably know, the next browser is being developed with
Open Software method, i.e. anyone can contribute to the code. This also
means that anyone can get the pre-release versions of the browser. Current
versions have some support for XML.

For more information look at (there are also some compiled binaries
available if you are willing to risk it):

http://www.mozilla.org

Another pretty good place, maybe better for a non-developer, is the
MozillaZine:

http://www.mozillazine.org

--
  Heikki Toivonen       Tel: +358 6  3240 755  Email: [log in to unmask]
  CITEC Engineering Oy  GSM: +358 50 3399 382  URL: http://www.citec.fi