Sabine wrote,

>But if I want to know any details it is not written there.  Can you give
>my please examples ? [. . .] How shall I begin with my DTD ?

I am also at a very early stage in writing XML/DTD/XSL, but I have recently succeeded in
setting up my first primitive working model--an XML multilingual dictionary browsable in
IE5beta. It's not a legal document, but you can at least see the structure and how the three
files interact with each other. I will upload this on my site in a week or so and let you
know then.

Regards,

Charles Muller

Resources for East Asian Language and Thought
http://www.human.toyogakuen-u.ac.jp/~acmuller

Toyo Gakuen University
1660 Hiregasaki, Nagareyama-shi
Chiba 270-0161 Japan