This would defeat the purpose of XML. XML defines a document's data and
structure, not its style and appearance. A script, whether in Perl,
JavaScript, or whatever, extraxts data from the XML database, and presents
it to the browser in a style defined by a style sheet, for example XSL.

Julian Burman
Technical Author
Platinum Technology

"Hunting, Sam" <[log in to unmask]> on 03/12/98 16:28:22

Please respond to General discussion of Extensible Markup Language