>The next version, Communicator 5.0 or whatever it will be called, will have
>XML support. As you propably know, the next browser is being developed with
>Open Software method, i.e. anyone can contribute to the code. This also
>means that anyone can get the pre-release versions of the browser. Current
>versions have some support for XML.
>
>For more information look at (there are also some compiled binaries
>available if you are willing to risk it):
>
>http://www.mozilla.org

I grabbed the mozilla source and binaries for other purposes, but was
curious as to the XML support.  While I haven't had much chance to play
with it, it handled the two XML documents at
http://www.mozilla.org/rdf/doc/xml.html without deleting all my files
or causing my hard drive to belch smoke.

Which is not to say that it's *stable*.  Trying to read the XML versions
of the XML spec made the program blow sky high, as did trying to read
the XML version of the Quran.  Definitely a work in progress.

Jerome McDonough -- [log in to unmask]  |  (......)
Library Systems Office, 386 Doe, U.C. Berkeley     |  \ *  * /
Berkeley, CA 94720-6000    (510) 642-5168          |  \  <>  /
"Well, it looks easy enough...."                   |   \ -- /  SGNORMPF!!!
         -- From the Famous Last Words file        |    ||||