Emin,
> Hi all and thanks for your comments about storing XML documents on a
> relational database.
> Again, I need your advices about dynamic XML generation. Is there any
> tool (freeware, shareware or commercial) that produces
> dynamic XML from
> the data extracted from a relational database? If not where can I find
> some useful hints and comments to implement such a one?

Don't know of any free stuff, but it's not difficult to implement. Do
you have all of the correspondence of the last week or so on the
subject, because I think some good points were made. If you haven't I
assume there's an archive, or I could forward it to you.

The thought of starting that thread all over again though ...

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
Managing Director