Hello all,

I've been investigating the potential for finding a better way to markup an
annotated bibliography and guide to archival resources on the History of
Jewish Women in America. After examining EAD and talking with a few
experienced EAD implementors, I've been steered elsewhere.

Can y'all take a look at:
http://www.library.wisc.edu/libraries/WomensStudies/jewwom/jwmain.htm

I'm not sure if there is any XML vocabulary that would be right for marking
his up. It's also been suggested that I use TEI. Is it XML compatible?

Any and all advice appreciated.

Thanks.
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140CSC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org