From: Steve Hill1 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 11:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Underscore in tag names?

Tag names are allowed to have the underscore character in them as per 3.1 of
the specification.  A tag consists of 'name' elements, which are letters,
underscores and colons 2.3 of the spec.

If the parser doesn't work can I suggest another one?!? :-)
http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com/formula/xml

Steve.

Java Technology Centre

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Ext:        +44 1 962 818 569
Int:          7 / 248 569

[log in to unmask] on 12/08/98 09:30:56 AM
Please respond to [log in to unmask]