You are welcome to submit your resume to Vervet Logic. We are always
looking for people with Java and XML experience. Send your resume to

        -David

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Scott Adams wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Pardon the following shameless plug, but I find myself in a tight
> situation. I am a consultant working with XML and Java and learned
> yesterday that the XML startup I am working with can no longer pay me. If
> anyone out there needs an experienced XML/Java/C++ software engineer ASAP,
> I'd be interested in hearing from you.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott Adams
> Potomac Software, Inc.
> (301) 216-0604

David Gulbransen                             v e r v e t   l o g i c
President and CEO                            -----------------------
812.856.5270 | fax 812.855.4506               http://www.vervet.com