Phillippe kindly posted the ABC's for Mary Walker which  Nigel pointed out was
included in the Fiddler's Fake Book.  Both versions are in the key of Bb which
is very difficult for many traditional instruments, so I've transposed
Philippe's ABC's to the key of G.  I wanted to add a note that this is
originally in Bb, but was unable to do it without getting error messabes on
ABCMUS. It turns out that this is composed by the Scottish composer James
Scott Skinner, but according to Philippe, it WAS recorded by Irish musicians,
so perhaps that  qualifies it as a legitimate posting to IRTRAD!!!

T:Mary Walker
M:C|
L: 1/8
S:Sean McGuire, Avoca 33-ST-139, 1962
R: reel
Z: Philippe Varlet
K: G

G2BGcAFA|G2BdgdBG|ceAcBdGB|AGFAGDEF|
G2BGcAFA|G2BdgdBG|ceAcBdGB|Ad^cded=cA:||
B/A/GgGfGeG|d2BdgdBG|F/E/DcDBDAD|FAB^cdAFA|
B/A/GgGfGeGd2BdgdBG|ceAcBdGB|AGFAG3A:|