Please remove me from this listserv.  I have had enough

 ----------
From:  African Network of IT Experts and Professionals (ANITEP)
List[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:  Monday, November 02, 1998 9:56 AM
To:  AFRIK-IT
Subject:  Re: An African-American-Owned Company

I suppose that living in South Africa has really made you paranoid and I
can
understand and sympathize with you.  It may be difficult for you to
understand
that someone is not trying to exploit you.

I prefaced joining this list with the inquiry that if this were not the
right
list, please let us know.  My boss choose this list and he doesn't know
much
about listserv groups, I know about a smidgeon more than he does -- he
wanted
to be in contact with Black people -- his dream has always been to be
able to
provide Black people with jobs. To provide Black people with resources.

As soon as I get a chance I will remove my boss' company from this list.

And thanks once again for your unreasonable hostility.

Linda Solomon (american BLACK WOMAN)
Secretary