>> I need to refer some people to consult at this site urgently. If anybody
else happens to know where it went, please let me know.

> For reasons too boring to go into, I don't have a local web site
> any more so the URL is dead. I will continue to collect updates for the
> page and put it back up when I get my new arrangements on line.

Gary (and other interested folks),

The E-mail over HF radio info, organized and maintained by Ben Parker, is
now back up at

        http://www.nsrc.org/wireless/HF-radio.html

Ben has compiled a lot of useful information, and we're happy to host it
until he can work out suitable local arrangements.  If anyone has
updates/corrections, please send them to Ben.

Steve Huter
The Network Startup Resource Center (NSRC)
http://www.nsrc.org/