You may choose not to publish this message; but, considering the fact that everyone on this list appears to be quite intelligent, I have noticed that there are some very rude people on this list (see response below).  If you don't like something, make yourself familiar with your delete options and click.   The rudeness demonstrated below is quite unacceptable.

Thank you.

>>> Dr Eberhard W Lisse <[log in to unmask]> 10/21/98 11:51pm >>>
Don,

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Don Richardson writes:
> "Partnerships and Participation in Telecommunications for Rural Development"
> Conference at the University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario Canada: Oct 26 & 27,
> 1998.  See note below for further information...

Why on earth do you think this bloated rubbish is of any relevance to
Afrik-IT?

el
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse\         /                 Swakopmund State Hospital
<[log in to unmask]>         *        |                  Resident Medical Officer