Thanks Naude

As you say some people are trying to help and to be upfront.

Henry

Date:          Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:46:06 +0200 (SAT)
From:          Naude van der Merwe <[log in to unmask]>
To:            [log in to unmask]
Subject:       Y2K

Henry,

The americans do it yet again, and I agree with you that sanity seems to
leave when cash or the threat of lossing cash appears at the front door.

Here is something I got his week from a local distributor. I
was impressed, not sure how good their tests are but they are at
least being vocal and out in the open about their efforts.

If you feel the CSSA can benfit from this, please post it.

Cheers
Naude'