The International Development Network (IDN) is seeking potential
subcontractors for the following projects for two NGO's doing work in
Guinea:

1.  Individual to design two web sites.  Requires skills in Microsoft
Front Page 98 (with apologies to Dr. Lisse as we will be using an NT
Server for the time being) and Adobe Photoshop or equivalent.  CGI and
JavaScript skills desirable.  Fluency in French and English required.
Send cv, rates, 3 references and examples of web site design work to

2.  Individual or Organization to provide as needed Lotus Notes/Domino
Implementation and Technical Support (Version 4.6).  CLP Required.
Fluency in French and English Required.  Send cv/capability statement,
rates and 3 references to [log in to unmask]

All nationalities accepted (we are not USAID or CIDA, etc. and we are
not using their money).  Guinea Nationals preferred.

These NGOs are committed to using Host Country Nationals whenever and
wherever possible.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers!

Christopher L. Byrne, Director
International Development Network
"Information Resources for Sustainable Development"
http://www.idn.org/