Let's be serious now, most users are fools, only the selective few hackers
and power users actually know what the hell is going on. SInce there were
only tow ISP's in Swaziland the last time I looked, you probably have a
nice easy time with much grumbling but little change because you are the
bigger ISP. Finally, in rural areas like Botswana and Swaziland and
possibly even Namibia, the users are so grateful to have something that
they probably just don't want to rock the boat. I live for the day when
connecting will be as easy as using an MNET decoder. BTW don't you tie your
users into a minimum contract period ??

Clinton