Greetings Afrik-ITes!

The AfricaLink detailed report on site visits in Burkina and Mali is
now online.  For those interested, start with our home page at

www.info.usaid.gov/alnk

Proceed to Reports, WARDA, and May 1998.  Those requiring an email
copy can simply write to me.

The report alludes to a questionnaire and analysis, still in
progress.  The analytical challenge is the establishment of a
baseline and benchmarks for assessing "progress" in information
management.  I'm hoping to explore some spatial mapping options for
identifying networking patterns.  I'd appreciate trading notes
with those having ideas about that.

Cheers!
Jeff @ Washington
http://www.info.usaid.gov/alnk