Kofi V Anani wrote:
>Could you please provide me with some information and contact name for the
>forthcoming AITEC conference in Ghana (7-10 July)?

I believe the conference coordinator in Accra is
"KWAMI AHIABENU II." <[log in to unmask]>
I suggest you contact him direct to confirm dates etc.

A brief summary of the conference is:
>Re:AITEC GHANA '98 CONFERENCE
>
>African IT Exhibition and Conferences(AITEC)Ghana is hosting for the
>second time the biggest West African Computers, Telecommunication, and
>office equipment Exhibition dubbed "Aitec Ghana '98".The event will
>showcase IT firms with effective IT business solutions for the Ghanaian
>Market.
>       This year a major conference will be held alongside the exhibition to
>highlight on issues that will allow information technology in Ghana to
>transit smoothly to the next millenium. The theme for this conference is
>"Developing an IT strategy for the new Millenium". This conference will
>comprise of a series of IT briefings and practical workshops aimed at
>CEO's, financial Directors, IT managers professionals, IT vendors and
>consultants.
>       The conference which will be held at the Accra International Conference
>Center on the 8th and 9th July , 1998 will take a critical look at the
>following:
>
> Aligning IT investment with business objectives
> Year 2000 Bug :Diagnosis, Prevention and Prescription.
> IT security
> Commerce on the Internet
> IT business planning for the next millennium
> Networking: New technologies and options

Chris Anderson          email:                       [log in to unmask]
Y2K Cinderella Project          [log in to unmask]
http://www.cinderella.co.za             Striving for Year 2000 Compliance