Last Monday, I gave a day's course in Internet and Excel to a group of Chief
Executives from Africa participating in the Irish Management Institute's CEO
course. They asked about Y2K so I gave them the standard slideshow. The
usual mix of responses; the most concerned was a chap from the Central Bank
of Tanzania who are starting their project. So they at least are starting,
and they say they have the ability to hire the best. I hope they get them.
Are there any contacts / user groups in East Africa I could tell them about?

Thanks,

Patrick.

Patrick O'Beirne B.Sc. M.A. MICS. Year 2000 & euro Consultant
PSP, TickIT, Y2K PC software assessment, euro(EMU) conversion
http://www.iol.ie/sysmod    Tel: +353 (0)55 22294  Fax: 22297
Systems Modelling Ltd, Tara Hill, Gorey, Co. Wexford, IRELAND