In message <[log in to unmask]>, Jeff Cochrane writes:

> For those more technically minded, the traceroute and WhoIs outputs
> are as follows.

So you learned how to use those tools from our little discussion?
Great show!

> I'm guessing the actual satellite hop is from somewhere on the USA
> East Coast to Freetown.  Does somebody know a tool for determining
> that?

Of course, just ask me, we are here to help you :-)-O

http://mids.alexa.com/test/tracemap/slnews.sierratel.sl/1/index.html

Try the generic URL http://mids.alexa.com/test/tracemap for any given
name.

el
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse\         /              Swakopmund State Hospital
<[log in to unmask]>         *        |               Resident Medical Officer