Many of the titles listed in the annotated bibliography (and a few more
are available in the International Development Bookstore located at
http://www.idn.org/bookstore/.  Take a look and see if he have what you
are looking for.  If not, suggest titles and we will add them.

The following titles can be found in the "Development Communication"
section:

Ah-Hah! A New Approach to Popular Education

Communication in Development (Communication and Information Science)

Cultural Expression in the Global Village

Community Communications : The Role of Community Media in Development
(Reports and Papers on Mass Communication, No 90)

Methods for Active Participation : Experiences in Rural Development from
East and Central Africa

Participatory Communication : Working for Change and Development
(Communication and Human Values)

Participatory Communication for Social Change (Communication and Human
Values

Best regards,

Christopher L. Byrne
Director, International Development Network
http://www.idn.org/