Further to my previous reply, I am also interested in the following words,
and wondered if anyone was prepared to accept the view that they contain
examples of the same noun-forming suffix:

Ir bunadhas, W dinas and (OW) camas, ScGael caolas

Please add to the list if your answer is positive!

Richard Coates