Adrian Quincy Labor wrote:

> Pick up a copy of the Juin-Juillet issue of the "Strategies" , a
> magazine on the general affairs of Canada, Africa and the
> Francophonie...

Salut Adrian,

Do you know if the magazine you refer to is available on-line?   I
suspect that you would have indicated the URL if you knew it, but I'm
hoping you simply forgot to include it in your message...  If you don't
have one, can you supply me with leads for a successful search?   I
would really like to get my hands on the June-July issue but that's not
an easy task 475  km South-West of Washington DC!

Merci

Jean-Pierre Amirault
Assistant Coordinator, ICN/Africa IPM Link
Office of International Research and Development
2270 Litton Reaves Hall
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA, USA  24061-0334
Tel: (540) 231-4153   Fax: (540) 231-3519
E-mail: [log in to unmask]