Hi !
I don't know whether this is appropriate in this forum but I'm going to
mention it anyway (with apologies in advance)

I work as a practice manager and consultant with a software consulting
company in the U.S. and we're looking for software professionals world-wide
in the following areas
1. Oracle Applications (Financials and Manufacturing)
2. Oracle DBAs
3. Visual Baisc, VC++ experts

Anyone who is interested can send their resumes/contact nos. to

Adhir Chobe

Once again, sorry if I have been rude but I'm looking at good professionals
to build my practice and I didn't know where to start

Regards

Adhir