Bruce, you wrote:
"Jenni, (and others too)

It seems I have been having a significant emotional experience with
either my server or the listserver in E/ire. It seems one of the blokes
has been with-holding mail for a couple of weeks. Since yesterday I have
had over three-hundred old messages (dated since 11/30/96). An example is
the message below that I just received today (12/14/96) when the message
was dated 12/6/96! Is that slow or what! Is anyone else having a similar

Yes, it is still happening with me, as well, although it seems to moderating a bit.    It really seems odd, but then I am still fairly new to this listserver.

Norman Suggs