Colleen M Peters wrote:

> Robin,
>
> As Clan PenPal I welcome you.  Pending clan approval I will call you Robin
> NicIsh.
>
> Hey guys come on.  Where is the welcome wagon for the new NicIsh? :-)
>
> Caili/n Peters NicIsh@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I tried to welcome her to serve mutton with me but she wouldn't have
the job. Justine NicIsh
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

RAY,        As You enjoy pointing out, with every effort I make,
that I am perhaps, Celtic(ly) Culturally challenged, perhaps
I should apply for position as the Clan captive, from Clan Campbell,
 who subversivly spins tales of not exactly correct history,
as I carry the Ich Clan's shields in battle. In this way I am
wreaking some small revenge for my captivaty. As I serve the mutton
round the fire, I shall secretly delight in hearing my erroneous
tales re-told as they become part of clan lore!

Justine Campbell --equivocator, Shield holder, mutton server

P.S. If my historical posts are boring to all, tell me!
     Unlike Clan ish, Campbells are brave and never, never,
     run away!!! We are also good looking and smart! Which has
     always been the Clan motto.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Robin L. Weeks wrote:
>   If possible, make me one of the
> "groupies" (American language, of course).  I make a very good "member"!!
>
> Robin L. Weeks
> (my grandfather was a Wells, from Cornwall.)

Dear Robin,

        Okay, you can be one of the mutton servers with me.  We are of
the lowest order and no one ever will comment on your wit, nomatter how
funny you are. You will have to practice saying this until you get it
just right:

        (must be muttered under your breath though!)

        "Woe to the insulter of the mutton servers-
         revenge will be ours-and will taste like
         scud dirt"

Scud dirt: [the hairs or dirt removed by scudding a skin or hide]

Justine Campbell-- Mutton server, sheild holder, clan captive
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

        Justine CAMPBELL NicIsh <(but not by choice as I am clan captive)

        P.S. While researching my clan duties, I read from Diodorus that
             my title of shield-holder was at that time properly known
             as "shield-bearer", Also something tottaly disgusting about
             how you macIsh men seive your food and drink through your
             moustache which covers your mouth. I am going to adopt the
             official clan ish credo and for the first time in this
             Campbell's life shout "Run away!!!" I am plotting my escape
             to the woods.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

<< "Woe to the insulter of the mutton servers-
          revenge will be ours-and will taste like
          scud dirt"

 Scud dirt: [the hairs or dirt removed by scudding a skin or hide]

 Justine Campbell-- Mutton server, sheild holder, clan captive

My Great Grandfather moved to  the U.S. from Cornwall.  Out last name IS
WELLS.
Can someone make a difference in my political standing?  Upper or lower
case
will be appreciated. It didn't seem to make a diff" 100 years
Robin L Weeks   I KNOW I am going to regret this post....for
sure!!!!!!!!!!!RLW