On Sun, 1 Dec 1996 01:20:58 -0500 "Robin L. Weeks" <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

><<  The same day I'll try to post some web sites for perusing Celtic
Art.  >>
>Hey Bruce!!!  I can't wait to see these sites, though I might add, I
>haven't made it through the last bunch you sent, yet!!!
>
>Always learning, (and listening!!!)
>Robin L. Weeks

Robin, Jenni and all interested others:

Here is a list of world wide web resources where Celtic Art can be viewed
and some even downloaded:
Some Suggested Places to Peruse Celtic Art Topics on the Web:

Barbarians on the Greek Periphery? Origins of Celtic Art
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~umw8f/Cze/HomePage.html

Celtic and Heraldic Centre, The
http://www.celticcentre.com/index.html

Celtic Clip Art (Ceolas)
http://celtic.stanford.edu/clipart.html

Celtic Design (Home page for Aidan Meehan's Celtic Design Series of books
and related stuff)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Celtic_Design

Celtic Knot Crosses (Chris 'Topher' Derosia's)
http://www.grfn.org/~topher/celt/

The Celtic Lady's Clip Art (Susan Zalusky)
http://www.west.net/~celtlady/catalog.htm

Courtney Davis - Artist in the Celtic Tradition
http://www.wdi.co.uk/celtic/home.html
(This Welsh born artist's work is also featured at:
The Celtic Mysteries
http://www.demon.co.uk/celtia/

Draw your own Celtic knotwork
http://www.ctnet.com/drew/knotwork.html

Highlander Graphics and Design
http://www.underbridge.com/market/highland/highland.htm
(Their "The Celtic Clip Art Collection" (Vol I) contains over 50 images
on a variety of
themes. Their site features several samples from the collection, as well
as ordering
information and highlights of the following future releases: The Celtic
Font Library, Celtic Clip Art Collection (Vol II), The Celtic Wedding
Collection and The Celtic Holidays)

Keltic Designs Home Page of Jen Delyth, (Welsh Artist)
http://members.aol.com/kelticdes/celticpage/1kdwebpage.html

Artwork of Jim Fitzpatrick
http://rampages.onramp.net/~slattery/Index.Html

Karen and Jean's Celtic Art page
http://silver.ucs.indiana.edu/~kdoom/celtic.html

Mara Charnell's Irish gifs
http://www.teleport.com/~charnell/_Gifs/irish.html

Pagan and Occult-related art: Celtic and Viking Art
http://www.brad.ac.uk/~kmhether/paganlink/gallery/celtpics.html

Patrick Gallagher, Celtic Art, Ltd
http://www.planet.net/celtart/

SkinPrints Gallery - Celtic
http://www.antiquemart.com/susan/cgal/cgal.htm

Tiernan's Backgrounds and Clip Art Collection
http://alderaan.pcix.com/~tiernan/clipart.html

beannachtai/,
Bruce L. Jones
Mojave Desert - The Geographic Center of Nowhere