On Fri, 6 Dec 1996 08:25:53 -0800 Kenet Henderson <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Does anyone know the Gaelic form of the name Michelle.  That is my
>wife's name.  I know mine and she is wondering if there is a form for
>hers.
>
>Tapadh leibh,
>Coinneach Mac Eanruig

A Chairde,

Sort of easy, sort of not. Michelle - a lovely moniker in its own right -
is a French feminization of the name Michael. That's the easy part. The
hard part is trying to find a similar name in a Gaelic form. No
feminization of Michael to be found; I will keep looking though.

Sla/n go fo/ill,
Bruce L. Jones
Mojave Desert - The Geographic Center of Nowhere