Jeff, All

Apparently the owner of the sasa.unon.org domain failed to pay its annual
domain name maintenance fee of I think $100 to Network Solutions (InterNIC
admins) by some June date deadline, and you guessed, the domain name is removed
from the ruoting table by NS..

There were a few articles on the Washington Post last week on cases related to
this, including a mishap to the MSNBC domain..

regards,
Michael..
---

Michael M.S. Damena   | http://www.seas.gwu.edu/student/damenam