Greetings Afrik-ITers!

I'll hopefully be spending a bit of time in Botswana, South Africa,
Zimbabwe and Tanzania between July 24 and August 23.

The visit to Botswana is to follow up on email connections for 48
members of 4 SADC research networks.  In South Africa I'm to discuss
with the USAID mission ways it can better communicate with its local
partners. The visit to Zimbabwe is in the context of strengthening
communications among environmental organizations associated with
USAID's Initiative for Southern Africa, and I'll be offering
whatever assistance I can to IUCN and its partners.  In Tanzania I'm
to follow up on email connections facilitated by Gondwana and ICRAF,
and to see how our SADC and East African research communications
initiatives can be better coordinated.

But apart from these major official purposes, I would be grateful for
discussions with anyone about how AfricaLink can better serve
connectivity in these countries and regionally.

Regards,
Jeff @ Washington, DC USA

AfricaLink -- http://www.info.usaid.gov/alnk
Tel 1-703-235-5415