Dear Dr Cross

Appreciate what you'e trying to do with KENAF, but as with Sunday Folayan,
we have low bandwidth. And here in Zimbabwe we have to poll GreenNet in
London to get and send our mail. Which is expensive. So I would appreciate
it if you unsubscribed me from the list, which I seem to be receiving via
AFRIK-IT.

That is not to say we are not intertested in sustainable development issues.
If you have any monthly hard-copy versions/digests of your online magazine,
could you please send them to the following:

The Regional Editor
Inter Press Service (IPS) Third World News Agency
P.O. Box 6050
127 Union Avenue
Harare
Zimbabwe

Thanks in Advance and keep up the good work.

Peter K.A. da Costa, Regional Director for Africa, Inter Press Service (IPS)
Third World News Agency, 127 Union Avenue, P.O. Box 6050, Harare, Zimbabwe
Tel: (263-4) 790104/5  Fax: (263-4) 728415 E-mail: <[log in to unmask]> and
<[log in to unmask]> Pls copy msgs to both addresses.
Web:
http://wn.apc.org/ips/ips.htm (South Africa)
http://www.link.no/IPS/doc/meny.eng.html (Norway)
http://africa.cis.co.za (Worldnet Africa)