Hi all. A colleague of mine posted this to another list and I thought one
of you might be able to help her.  Please reply to her directly.

TIA.

Elaine

>Hello To All--
>
>I haven't posted in awhile, many personal things going on, but I have gotten
>a new job as a proofreader part-time, for a small company that prints
>business forms.
>
>The company I will be working for uses hot metal slugs for printing, and
>from what I understand; this is an older, more antiquated form of printing.
>I will be proofing from the slugs and reading backwards.  I would appreciate
>any advice from anyone who has experience in this type of proofing, or am I
>concerned about nothing and should just proof the way I normally would
>(except for the backwards part <grin>).
>
>Any advice is much appreciated.
>
>Maria Morris
>[log in to unmask] formerly [log in to unmask]

{ Elaine R. Firestone          Voice: (301) 286-4553              }
{ Senior Technical Editor      Fax:   (301) 286-1775              }
{ Records&Information Manager  Net:   [log in to unmask] }
{ NASA/GSFC/GSC/Code 970.2            [log in to unmask]
{ Bldg. 28, Rm. W128                                              }
{ Greenbelt, MD 20771      "I'm not trying to change the world... }
{ USA                                just make it more readable." }
{                                               --E.R. Firestone  }
{ SeaWiFS Home Page:  http://seawifs.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEAWIFS.html   }