>>As for 'our
>>belief in individual freedom' this sadly is not an ideal shared by all
>>those who call themselves American.

Here, here!

>>We still have <<<*see below*>>> portions of this
>>population who believe in the subjegation of women, people with non-White
>>skin tones, or differing religious veiws.  As for calling the existence
>>of any one culture within the artifical boundries of a nation a
>>sub-culture your terminology boggles the mind.

Might I insert the words LARGE, HUMONGOUSLY, and VOTING WILDLY, between
have and portions????

Kara MacC
who still knows some who see the Irish as being equal or lesser to those
with varied skin tones, varied, as in unlike their own,
exclusively...........

When power corrupts, poetry cleanses. JFK  Rob Frost Library dedaction 1963