A short note to introduce myself. My ancestry is Scottish, Irish and
Cherokee (native american). The name given on my birth certificate was Kerry
Laura Burns. Now I go by Kari. I wish I knew more about the Burns part of my
ancestry. I do know that my father and an Irish friend of his chose the name
Kerry after Kerry Co. Ireland.

My husband is Scottish and British. His name is Thomas Orkney. He has been
trying to research the early Orkney history but hasn't been able to find out
very much. an other Orkney's out there?

We live in wet Western Washington State ...

Nice to meet you ... this seems like a great group of people.

BTW is there a digest option for this group?

Thanks

Kari