Linda,

I really like your truth analogy ...

The older I get the more truth looks like a tree with a lot of leaves
and fruit. It looks different from various points of view. Maybe if you
are enlightened or high on better drugs than I found in my misspent youth,
you can "grok" it in its entirety. In lieu of that vision, I look for
pleasing views and pick ripe fruit and try to contain arguments over which
apple is the best apple. Oh, and not step on the rotten ones lying beneath.
If you watch out for rotten apples too intently you can't find the ripe ones
and you definitely miss the view. But if you get into the view too much,
do your shoes ever suffer!  Then there's worms, but enough because a guy
with a funny hat has just appeared in the tree, and I want to go climb up
and see what he's about.....

Is the truth out there?

Christina (who also enjoys the "X-Files")