        I read in Charles Squire's book "The Mythology of Ancient Britain and Ireland"  (i believe that's the name) of an Irish character named Daire Donn, who was supposedly titled "Albiorix" high king of the world.  The reference said that he invaded Ireland sometime when Finn ruled the Fennians at that Finn repelled him with help from the Tuatha de Danaan.  But I have yet to find him mentioned elsewhere, other than in Squire's book (which was published in the 1890's)... Does anyone out there have any information on Daire Donn or his encounter with Finn... ???  It would be most appreciated if you addressed any answers you might have to me at :

        If you know of any books that reference him, please send a short description of them along with the info...i.e. title, author, publisher, c) date...

Thanks...A'm swynsei Math, Cyn bum diaered..."
        I had been marked by kind, before I became immortal...

                Taliesin, in the Hanes Taliesen