And that's why Western Canada is so fed (Fed) up with them! If you are in an
abusive relationship, it's probably better to get out of it; I think the
general sentiment in English-speaking Canada is "Enough already!". I mean
how fair was the referendum anyhow, one province deciding the fate of the
entire country?! Don't get me wrong, I love that Quebec is a part of Canada,
and has a unique culture, but when that entitles them to more rights than
the rest of the country, something is unbalanced.The fear is that we'd be
gobbled up by the US if we divided, I don't think that has to happen though,
and the US has it's own problems to worry about. Anyhow, back to things Celtic.