Hey!

Do you have a citation for a currently available version of Lady Gregory's
writings (publisher, ISBN etc) -- I obviously need to get my hands on these.

Thanks
Whistler

On Thu, 8 Feb 1996, Susan Mayer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Or was Cuchulainn waiting for the Raven (The Morrigan) to alight upon him to
>take his soul?  Considering the rest of the picture I recall of Cuchulainn at
>that time his entrails were spilling forth already, he had more or less
>scooped them up and was laughing about it as he asked to be tied in a manner
>which would alow him to fight to the last and confront Her as befitted a
>warrior.  (Lady Gregory version)
>
>Ruadh

Gary Parker Chapin, whistler
Banish Misfortune (or at least work it to your best advantage)
http://metro2.k12.mn.us/~sherylc/family.html