Yes I have read this too...but the copy is on display I think at Scone
but I'm not sure. They (Scottish Nationalists) say the *real* Stone is in
safe keeping....Hummmmm...I wonder what their *real* agenda is.....
As for Her Royal Highness I can't see that....wait a min. that was a joke...
:D
Tom Mungall <[log in to unmask]>