Dear Friends:  A book recently published deals with all of these
historical issues concerning the Druids--clearing away the myths and
presenting what we can be fairly certain about them.  _The Druids_, by
Peter Berresford Ellis, is published by Eerdmans Publishing Company,
1995, and costs $25.00.
Bette Tomlinson