Please check your mailing list users on the mail.arrownet.com email server's
address's should read [log in to unmask]  I have recieved 20 emails over
the weekend because your mail lidst is wrong!

On Sun, 4 Feb 1996, "Nancy W. Gregoire" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>A Guide to Early Irish Law by Fergus Kelly; Dublin Institute for Advanced
>STudies, 10 Burlington Road, Dublin 4; Principles of Irish Law, Brian Doolan,
>Gill and Macmillan, Goldenbridge, Dublin 8.

Don Artman                      Arrownet
Systems Engineer, CNE           http://www.arrownet.com
[log in to unmask]            [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-371-7100             Fax: 517-371-2188